- Extra Credit
- Pictures from class
- Helpful Websites
- Projects and Labs
- "The Demise of the Halloween Pumpkins"
- Above and Beyond Science
- Students of the Months
- Notes, Graphic Organizers, and Cool Resources
- Science Songs and Raps!!
- Testimonials and Advice
- Course Syllabus and Expectations
- Portfolios in Science
- Conservation Awareness and Fundraising
- "How To" videos and Tutorials
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Features of Living Things Mini-Project
Students have been assigned this short and creative project to help reinforce learning the 8 features of living things. Students may choose either the cartoon or comic strip design and then they should research their chosen organism and plan their project to show how each of the 8 features applies to or "fits" their chosen organism. Ultimately, proving that their organism is indeed a living thing.