On Friday, October 26th, students presented their 3-dimensional plant and animal cells. There were so many creative and thoughtful cells!!! It was really delightful to see the creativity and artfulness of this project. Students created cells that were made from recycled materials, foam, intricate design with clay, beautifully sewn fabrics, cake with different types of candies, pizza, a carved pumpkin, and legos with flagella that really move! Some cells were edible and students did feast as it truly was a "Cell-a-bration"!!
- Extra Credit
- Pictures from class
- Helpful Websites
- Projects and Labs
- "The Demise of the Halloween Pumpkins"
- Above and Beyond Science
- Students of the Months
- Notes, Graphic Organizers, and Cool Resources
- Science Songs and Raps!!
- Testimonials and Advice
- Course Syllabus and Expectations
- Portfolios in Science
- Conservation Awareness and Fundraising
- "How To" videos and Tutorials