On Thursday, May 29, 2014 students from 7A helped cash in cans and bottles for deposit money. This money is going to be put towards the conservation of the rainforest and also an endangered species. Students will vote on a rainforest location to purchase our acres and which endangered species we should sponsor. This year, in a combined effort, we raised a total of $342.70!!! Several parents have helped us in one way or another reach and surpass our goal.
- Extra Credit
- Pictures from class
- Helpful Websites
- Projects and Labs
- "The Demise of the Halloween Pumpkins"
- Above and Beyond Science
- Students of the Months
- Notes, Graphic Organizers, and Cool Resources
- Science Songs and Raps!!
- Testimonials and Advice
- Course Syllabus and Expectations
- Portfolios in Science
- Conservation Awareness and Fundraising
- "How To" videos and Tutorials